Main Product Specification: 2440 x 1220 x 6mm (L x W x T)
I Technical requirements of Fiber Cement Board production line:
1. 1 Product specification: L x W x T: 2440 x 1220 x 6mm.
Special sizes can be ordered specially.
1. 2 Quality Standard:
|Heat Conductivity||w/m. k||<0.29|
|Screw Withdrawal Force||N/mm||<0.2|
|Non-inflammability||Complying with GB8624A, inflammable|
1. 3 Others:
(1) Theoretical capacity: 15000m2/day
(2) Pre-curing time: 6h
(3) Daily productive time: 22.5h
(4) Quantity of autoclaves: 2
(5) Specification of autoclaves: Φ2.2 x 32m
(6) Running time of autoclaves: 24hours uninterrupted curing
(7) Autoclaving period: 16 hours in average (This period is
estimated based on experience. Actual period will be decided
according to lab test after confirming raw materials)
(8) Reserve of main raw material:
Dosage of fiber material should last for 7days.
Dosage of powdery material such as cement, quartz powder should
last for 3days.
1. 4 Basic requirement for quality of raw materials:
Silica sand: SiO2≥95%, Fineness: residue on 200 pore sieve <10%
Cement: ordinary Portland cement with grade of above 32.5.
Slaked lime power:
CaO + MgO ≥75% MgO ≤5%
Fineness 0.088mm, weight of screen residue <15%
Pulp: without sulfate needle wood pulp or kraft pulp, pulping
degree is 20 ~70°SR
Above mentioned contents are basic requirements for raw material.
In some circumstances, qualified calcium silicate board can also be
produced even with different raw materials, while the raw materials
should be analyzed particularly so as to confirm its adaptability.